Sean Jewett of East Nashville Beer Works is this week’s guest on The Brewer’s Life Podcast. Sean is Head Brewer and Driver of the Winnebago at East Nashville Beer Works. They opened their brewery doors to the public August of 2016, and have been absolutely crushing it ever since.
Sean has worked a number of interesting jobs prior to the brewery including: a craft beer bar, a distillery, apprenticing at Cool Springs Brewery under Derrick Morse of Mantra Artisan Ales, and at Honkey Tonk Brewing. Sean is an incredibly passionate brewer with so much love for the craft, and this episode really reflects it.
- 15 BBL Brewhouse
- Distributing through Bounty Bev
- Brewing Techniques
- The Story of Miro Miel
- Seeking Investors
- Branding – Jay Arnold Creative
- Choosing a brewery location off the beaten path
- Purchasing a brewing system through Eclectic Ales
- Smoking your own malt
- The Story of Old Hickory
- Crafting beer for an American palette
- Amylo 300
- Being a family friendly brewery
- Cleaning your draft lines
- Knowing when to replace a draft line
- Starting a Mug Club
- Marketing your brewery
CONNECT WITH THE BREWERY:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
To get in on the conversation:
- Leave us some feedback in the comments below.
- Ask a question or drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share this show on Facebook or Twitter.
To help out the show:
- Leave a sincere review on iTunes. Every bit of feedback goes a long way, and I really do read your comments. With your help, I can make the show even better!
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- Check out last week’s session with Henderson Brewing Company.
- Help us out by going to Amazon through any of our links or using the Northern Brewer link below to make purchases you’d make anyway.
(These are affiliate links and with full disclosure we do make a small commission on any purchases. However, every product or service recommended is personally used by the site, and we’ll never point you to anything we don’t use ourselves!)
Special thanks once again to Doug and Sean for this awesome conversation!
Keep on brewin’.